Пропозиція Федерального інституту професійної освіти
Beruf Beruf
Ihr Beruf
Glühbirne Glühbirne
Was ist zu beachten?
Arbeitsort Arbeitsort
Ihr Arbeitsort
Counselling Counselling
Infos zur Beratung
Info Info
Ihr Ausbildungsland
Info Info
Ihr Verfahren
im Detail

Dentist (m/f)

If you hold a foreign professional qualification as a dentist and wish to work in that profession in Germany, you need official, state-issued accreditation, the so-called "approbation". This approbation is an unrestricted occupational license. The approbation is mandatory should you wish to practice as a dentist or intend to open up your own practice. Detailed information about the issuance of an approbation and the recognition of your foreign professional qualification is available under the item "Dentist (m/f)".

If you have attained additional dental job specialisation and a qualification as dental specialist, you can apply for recognition of this specialised professional title in Germany. Choose your specialisation under the item “Dental specialist (m/f)” and read detailed information regarding this recognition process.

Please note: You need approbation as a dentist before applying for the recognition of your specialised title.

Which profession are you interested in?