Some information is required for the counselling. The counsellor can help you better with it.
This information is important:
- What is the exact name of the profession or degree in your country of training?
- Which qualification should be recognised?
- Have you already applied for recognition? If yes, to which competent authority did you apply?
You can bring these documents to the counselling:
- Subject overview about all studies
- Diploma Supplement
- Evidence of your professional experience (e. g. employment references or timebook)
- Your proof of identity
- Your current contact details
- Your CV
- Evidence of your knowledge of German
- If you have already applied: the notice and letters from the competent authorities
If any information or documents are missing, don’t worry. You only need all the documents for the application itself.
Do you already have documents translated into German? If so, bring these with you to the counselling.