- Agents in marketing communication advise customers in matters relating to marketing communication,
- monitor and analyse markets and specific target groups,
- develop communication concepts for campaigns and individual measures,
- coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of the communication mix,
- steer creative implementation,
- organise and monitor manufacturing process for means of communication,
- plan and monitor the deployment of media and measures,
- secure the quality of services provided on the basis of division of labour,
- develop basic contractual principles for cooperation and for the acquisition of rights and licences,
- plan, calculate and monitor project budgets and use company controlling instruments.
The occupational profiles are based on information from BERUFENET and BIBB.