Competent authority Authority

Joiner (m/f)
German: Tischler/in

Registration with the Register of Crafts and Trades (the so-called Handwerksrolle) is mandatory if you wish to become self-employed in this occupation. For this, your foreign qualification usually must be recognised as being equal to the corresponding German master craftsman qualification. Please find detailed information on registering with the Register of Crafts and Trades by following the link of the master craftsman occupation listed below.

The Master qualification for your selected occupation is