The Madrid Welcome-Center is a joint project set up by the Spanish Public Employment Service (SEPE) and the German Federal Employment Agency (BA). It provides free telephone, written or face-to-face guidance to persons interested in seeking recognition.
Cases can be processed and questions relating to professional and vocational recognition can be answered in Spanish.
Further services offered by the Madrid Welcome-Center include the following.
- Labour market guidance Germany/Spain
- Advice and guidance on training opportunities
- Information on learning German
- Assistance with preparing application documents
- Information for skilled workers seeking jobs
- Group information events on labour market-related topics
- Guidance and support from German employers
The Madrid Welcome-Center is open from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. Personal guidance is available by prior appointment.
Interested parties are requested to arrange an appointment in advance by sending an e-mail to WelcomeCenter-Madrid@arbeitsagentur.de.
Welcome-Center der Bundesagentur für Arbeit – Madrid / Centro de Información y Orientación
SEPE - Edificio B
c/ Condesa de Venadito, 9