Are you looking for a suitable job? We present the most important Internet sites for job advertisements and job search services.
Finding a job
The following sites offer official job advertisements.
- The Federal Government portal for international skilled workers, make-it-in-germany.de, has a job exchange containing targeted advertisements for occupations in which there is a skills shortage in Germany.
- The job exchange of the Federal Employment Agency contains numerous current job advertisements for positions in Germany.
- EURES, the European Mobility Portal of the European Commission, enables visitors to the site to search for jobs and training places, including in Germany.
- Vacant training places in the public sector and further information on this topic are available on wir sind bund.
- Further helpful tips on the topic of job search are provided on the Portal of the Central Foreign and Specialist Placement Agency (ZAV). These include instructions in several languages on how to make effective use of the job exchange of the Federal Employment Agency.
Many companies publish job vacancies in online job exchanges. A good overview of the many job exchanges in Germany is available on the website of the Federal Employment Agency under General job exchanges.